Thursday, November 2, 2017

October 16, 2017 "I am leaving Umlazi"

Hey everyone! I dont have a ton of time today so this will be short but I will attach a lot of pics.  This week has been awesome! On Tuesday is POURED rain and it was super windy so that was kind of scary.  It did a lot of damage here so we spent some mornings helping people clean up and stuff.  I am getting transferred to Newcastle! I really dont know too much about it but I am going to be companions with Elder Kumar.  He came out the same transfer as me so we are training each other for the next 6 weeks! The area is a lot less sketchy than my last one from what I hear.  I go there on Tuesday so that sure is exciting!  Elder Kumar is from Fiji which is legit! I can not wait! I am sorry this is short but I will have a lot longer next week! Love you all and thanks for the emails this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment